Monday, May 18, 2009

Asking for a small favor

Nearly everyday when I get the mail, Aubrey asks "is there mail for Aubrey?". Usually, of course, the answer is no...or I find a piece of junk mail for her. I thought it would be fun for her birthday (Saturday, 5/23) for her to have a few days of getting mail. I'm asking friends/family to drop a piece of mail to Aubrey. It doesn't have to be a $4.99 Hallmark card...it can be a card you or your kids made, a recycled card, an index card, picture cut from a magazine, etc...she doesn't really care. She will treasure the mail..she is still playing with valentine's day cards and asks me to make "mail" for her out of blank piece of paper. :D

If you need my address, it is on my facebook page. If you are not on facebook, drop me an email. If you don't have my email, post a comment with your email and I will get it to you.

1 comment: