Monday, May 30, 2005

She is waking up!

Aubrey is starting to wake up and having a say in her schedule. Last night she decided her schedule was to be awake in the middle of the night or to sleep - but only in mommy's arms. It seems that she has her days and nights mixed up. Gramma & Grampa G get evil grins on their faces when I say this as I had my days and nights mixed for several weeks as a newborn.

Aubrey's second and third toes on one foot are webbed together - so cute!! We discovered this weekend that this was passed down to her by Gramma B. We also compared her to daddy's baby pictures - there is definitely a resemblance. I think she might have her daddy's mouth - and definitely her daddy's dark complexion.

Thank you for the prayers in regards to the jaundice. She has no signs of it anymore.

Daddy finished Aubrey's first video tonight. He did a great job. I cry every time I see it. I think we might be posting it on the blog soon - don't worry nothing too gross or personal in the video. :)

2 comments:

  1. This sweet precious baby -- so wide awake at 2:00 a.m. -- not fussy -- just wide awake! So sweet -- those eyes just looking at me -- wonder what she is thinking. I felt a little guilty not interacting too much with her -- but I'm just not at my best at 2 a.m.! We were both content to rock and cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some of my most cherished memories too....even though I was up with them when everyone else was sleeping...I felt kind of guilty stealing such quality time...a blessing.

    ReplyDelete