Thursday, May 26, 2005

Update from Mommy

Just a quick update on us. Aubrey and I are getting
settled into our new lives. She sure is precious. We
are worried about jaundice, so please pray for that to
resolve quickly. Midge, the "big sister", is quite
curious about her. I love watching Aubrey & her daddy
together - it is so sweet to see his love for her
already. Personally, I'm feeling very well and loving
having the baby in my arms and not inside of me :-D

Big weekend coming up as the grampas, grammas, and
aunts will all be visiting throughout the weekend.
We'll post more pics through the weekend with Aubrey's visitors.



3 comments:

  1. All three of my kiddos had jaundice as well too. Riley was my worst with the whites of her eyes even getting yellow. Enjoy every second of your family coming to meet her...those are such precious first memories. I'm looking forward to the pictures. Our den is just off the family room; so, I would have to admit that I quickly check for new pictures at least five times a day :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be praying concerning the jaundice. i remember well how unnerving it can be. landon had yellow eyes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey,

    I know mom said aunts will be coming this weekend, but don't worry, your uncle will come visit you!

    -Uncle Micah

    ReplyDelete